What’s the Mad Hatter Cake Bake Challenge?
Held on the 2nd Friday of October and now in its 7th year, PatchSA is participating in the annual awareness raising campaign known as Hats On 4 Children’s Palliative Care. As part of this year’s activities we will be running a Mad Hatter Cake Bake Challenge throughout the month of October.
Who can join in?
Anyone can take part, as long as you live near one of the many Bake It Yourself pick up points around the country.
What is the challenge?
The challenge is as follows:
- Purchase a Mad Hatter Cake Bake Box for R100 each from Bake It Yourself
- Bake a cake or cupcakes using the ingredients provided.
- Get your little ones to colour and cut out a hat using the template provided in your Cake Bake box.
- Take a photo with the cake and all the ‘mad hatters’ and post it to Instagram using the hashtag #HatsOn4CPC. Tag us @Patchpalliative
Where can I buy the Cake Boxes?
The Cake Boxes are available from stockists in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
They can also be couriered to you.
Shaakira Bodhania: 061 015 1330
Najmah Ally: 0794255944
Find out more from:
Bake It Yourself Instagram
Our Facebook Page
Our Instagram Page
What’s in a Mad Hatter Cake Box?
Each box contains:
- Sufficient cake mix to make one large cake or 12 cup cakes
- Icing mix
- A hat template for little ones to colour in and cut out
- A care card
Order Here and Pay Online
You can send us your order and pay online using the form and the PayFast Buttons below.
Pay for Mad Hatter Cake Boxes Here
One box = R100
Two boxes = R200
Three boxes = R300
Four boxes = R400