Our AGM will be held on Tuesday 8 June @ 19h00 via Zoom
The Steering Committee of PatchSA announces that the organisation’s Annual General Meeting for 2021 will take place on Tuesday 8 June 2021, starting at 19h00. All paid up members of PatchSA are invited and encouraged to attend this AGM which will be held via Zoom.
Download the minutes of the 2020 AGM here: MINUTES OF THE PATCHSA AGM HELD ON 20 AUGUST 2020 @ 19H00
Please fill in the form below to let us know if you are able to attend. We will be making very important decisions on the future of our organisation and will value your input and support to move forward with these.
- Welcome by the Chair
- Review and approval of the previous AGM minutes
- Matters arising from the previous minutes
- Presentation of reports:
- Chairperson’s report
- Education and Training report
- Advocacy report
- Communications & Project Management report
- Treasurer’s report
- Acceptance of Treasurer’s report
- Acceptance of audited accounts for December 2020
- Appointment of auditors for 2021
- Resignations, nominations and confirmation of new committee members
- Move from a Voluntary Association to a Non Profit Company (NPC)
- Review of Draft Memorandum of Incorporation to become a NPC
- Review of constitution and adoption of any amendments
- Date of next meeting
We look forward to your attendance at this meeting and will send you a link to the Zoom meeting closer to the date of the AGM.
Please fill in and submit the RSVP form below