You can help by:
Making a donation
Any donation you make, no matter how small, will be gratefully received and used for the continuation of our work. You can do so using PayFast or deposit the funds directly into our bank account and email confirmation of the EFT to email@example.com. We are able to provide you with a Section 18A Certificate for tax rebate purposes. Should you require one, please let us know in your email and provide us with your full name and email address.
For direct EFT purposes, our banking details are:
Legal entity name: Palliative Treatment for Children South Africa
Account Name: PALLIATIVE CARE FOR CHILDREN
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch: Rondebosch 025009
Universal Branch Code for electronic payments: 051 001
Account Number: 27 058 442 0
SWIFT Code / IBAN: SBZA ZA JJ
ALTERNATIVELY, use your phone to scan the Snapscan or Zapper codes below.
Sponsorship and Bursaries
We are always looking for sponsors for our training workshops, seminars, conferences and fundraising events. We are also looking for people to sponsor bursaries for nurses, social workers and others who work with seriously ill children to complete our online courses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are are able to – or know someone that can assist us with bursaries and/or sponsorship.
Add us as a MySchool /MyVillage /MyPlanet Beneficiary
Download the form here: MySchool Digital Application for PatchSA
We are working towards becoming a beneficiary of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Fundraising Programme, and we need to get 50 people to complete Card Applications where they select PatchSA as a beneficiary.
- There is no cost involved in being a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet cardholder.
- People who do not have cards are urged to apply (mark “New Card”), but existing cardholders are also requested to complete an application form and select PatchSA as a beneficiary (mark “Change Beneficiary”) – up to 3 beneficiaries may be selected.
- If applicants have a Woolworths Rewards card, it is advisable to also mark “Link to Woolworths”, in which case both cards do not need to be presented when shopping at Woolworths.
- “Beneficiary name” is PatchSA, and “City / Region” is National.
- Completed and signed Card Application forms must be emailed to email@example.com (NOT to the email address indicated on the application form, nor submitted via any other means).
Raise Funds for PatchSA
If you have a heart to fund raise for the work of PatchSA and have creative ideas on how to do this, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping to raise funds for us.