Be Part of the Children’s Palliative Care Movement
Choose from our Membership packages:
PatchSA welcomes any families, caregivers and child-caring professionals including paediatricians, GPs, nurses, social workers, allied health practitioners, psychologists, counsellors, teachers and clergy to join us.
Members have the following benefits:
- Doctors and specialists benefit from a R300 reduction on membership fees for Palprac
- Access to expertise and discussion groups via WhatsApp
- The right to vote for new Board members after one full year of membership
- The right to stand for Board membership or to nominate a Board member after three full years of membership
- The opportunity to participate in PatchSA subgroups
- Share experiences and practical tips with other families in similar situations
- Locate regionally-based, professional support through a national database of service providers
- Be informed of regional seminars and workshops
- Be part of an organisation that advocates for children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions.