Choose from our Membership packages:
PatchSA welcomes any families, caregivers and child-caring professionals including paediatricians, GPs, nurses, social workers, allied health practitioners, psychologists, counsellors, teachers and clergy to join us.
Members benefit from a 10% reduced fee when attending PatchSA workshops/seminars. They also have the following benefits:
- Doctors and specialists benefit from a R300 reduction on membership fees for Palprac.
- The right to vote for new Board members after one full year of membership;
- The right to stand for Board membership or to nominate a Board member after three full years of membership;
- The opportunity to participate in PatchSA subgroups;
- Access to expertise and discussion groups;
- Receive our monthly newsletters, with information about upcoming events across SA;
- Share experiences and practical tips with other families in similar situations;
- Locate regionally-based, professional support through a national database of service providers;
- Be informed of regional seminars and workshops;
- Be part of an organisation that advocates for children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions.