What is the #HatsOn4CPC Charity Competition?
Good news! For the fourth year in succession, PatchSA is holding a #HatsOn4CPC Charity Competition due to the incredible generosity of a wonderful donor.
Just by entering the competition, your charity or nominated charity stands the chance to win one of three cash prizes, totaling R6000:
- 1st Prize: R3000
- 2nd Prize: R2000
- 3rd Prize: R1000
Who can participate in the #HatsOn4CPC Charity Competition?
The competition is open to:
- Any SA registered charity that supports or provides care to vulnerable, sick or disabled children or that provides palliative care services to children.
- Any SA registered charity that provides palliative care services to adults and/or children.
How do we take part in the #HatsOn4CPC Charity Competition?
- Get your staff/group/company members to wear a fun hat to work on Friday 13 October
- Take a group photo of everyone wearing their hats.
- Post it to Social Media Platforms on Friday 13 October and tag us using @PatchPalliative
- Fill in the Entry Form below and submit your photo to us by Tuesday 17 October.
- Wait to hear if you have won a prize. Winners will be announced on Friday 22 October.
What will we be judged on?
An impartial panel of judges will be looking for the best photos that show:
- Enthusiasm and joy
- Colour and creativity
Winning entries from 2022