Register for our 8-month Palliative Care Certificate Course
APPROPRIATE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE MDT CARING FOR CHILDREN WITH PALLIATIVE CARE NEEDS
It’s not too late to register for our 8-month interactive learning certificate course on children’s palliative care. The course is suitable for all members of the multi-disciplinary team caring for children with palliative care needs, and their families. This could include, but is not restricted to, doctors, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, paramedics, therapists, counsellors, pastors, and teachers.
What are the course requirements?
In order to complete this course, it is essential that you have:
- A strong desire to learn about children’s palliative care
- Time and commitment to the completion of the course over the 8-month period
- Regular and reliable access to the internet and sufficient data to complete online courses and attend webinars
- A willingness to interact with fellow participants and engage in online forums
How much does the course cost?
The course costs R4500, and includes:
- Access to 11 online Patch Academy courses
- A copy of the book Palliative Care for Children
- Attendance at 4 webinars where members of the Patch Academy Training Team will share their knowledge and expertise