NOW YOU CAN SUPPORT PATCHSA JUST BY DOING YOUR SHOPPING
PatchSA has been provisionally approved as a new beneficiary of the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Fundraising Programme. However, as a requirement to complete our registration as a beneficiary, we need to have 50 Card Application forms completed wherein PatchSA is selected as a beneficiary, which I then need to deliver to their offices as hard copies.
Please note the following IMPORTANT information:
- There is no cost involved in being a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet cardholder.
- People who do not have cards are urged to apply (mark “New Card”), but existing cardholders are also urged to complete an application form and select PatchSA as a beneficiary (mark “Change Beneficiary”) – up to 3 beneficiaries may be selected.
- If applicants have a Woolworths Rewards card, it is advisable to also mark “Link to Woolworths”, in which case both cards do not need to be presented when shopping at Woolworths.
- “Beneficiary name” is PatchSA, and “City / Region” is National.
- Completed and signed Card Application forms must be emailed to email@example.com (NOT to the email address indicated on the application form, nor submitted via any other means).